A Heartland trail in Queenstown Singapore
Welcome to Queenstown Singapore! Singapore’s first satellite town, Queenstown, is the home of many “firsts”. Recent redevelopments gave it a new lease on life, injecting freshness into the old. Discover the rich history of this rustic town and explore the remnants of the past before they’re overshadowed by progress.
Check out other heartland trails here
- Learn about the many “firsts” of Singapore.
- Eat at a Michelin Bib Gourmand stall.
- Test out your Quranic calligraphy skills at a mosque.
- Church Of The Good Shepherd
- Former Forfar House
- Dawson Road
- Queenstown Public Library
- Mujahiddin Mosque
- First HDB Blocks
- Queenstown Sports Centre
- The Michelin Bib Gourmand Stall - Shi Hui Yuan
- The First Point Blocks
- Tiong Ghee Temple
- The First Curved Blocks aka Butterfly Block
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Sunday, 9:00am
Some places closes by 5:00pm
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience