We’ve heard it before – Singapore is a food lover’s paradise. But with so much to eat and so little time (and stomach space), what’s the best way to tackle the food scene in Singapore? Get the low-down on the must-eat spots in Singapore in this guide that will suit all budgets!
Note: This trail should be broken up across several days, or used as a reference to plan your dining destinations.
You can consider grouping the following hotspots together:
Hotspots 1-5 (Farrer Park /Lavender)
Hotspots 6-8 (City Hall / Bugis)
Hotspots 9-11 (Chinatown/Tanjong Pagar)
Hotspots 12-14 (Eastern Singapore)
- Slurp on some delicious Laksa at Katong.
- Try some Chili Crab at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant.
- Indulge in a taste of high-class Peranakan (Straits Chinese) cuisine.
- Terra Tokyo-Italian
- Liao Fan Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice and Noodle
- Artichoke Cafe & Bar
- National Kitchen by Violet Oon
- 328 Katong Laksa
- Jumbo Seafood (East Coast Seafood Centre)
- Al JASRA Restaurant
- Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh (Rangoon Road)
- Chye Seng Huat
- PUTIEN (Kitchener Rd)
- Fish Head Curry @ Race Course Road
- Pek Kio Market & Food Centre
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Sunday, 9:00am
Some places closes by 12:00pm or 5:00pm
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience