The Dim Sum Place serves Cantonese style cuisine with a twist of local taste. Both celebrity chefs and renowned chefs have helped to create awesome Cantonese cuisine to serve all communities.
And we are Halal-certified! Our team ensures quality consistency and aims to deliver an enjoyable dining experience for all while creating a wonderful ambiance.
Come eat delightful dim sum with us today!
- Advance reservation is required and confirmation is subject to availability.
For reservation, please call +65 66558787
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is less than 24 hours
- 20% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is more than 24 hours
- 791 North Bridge Road, Singapore 198759
- For terms & condition, please click here: http://citytours.sg/info.html