The Marina Bay Scenic Trail encapsulates modern-day Singapore. It is littered with state-of-the-art buildings such as the Esplanade and the ArtScience Museum, and is probably one of the most visually stunning areas in Singapore. Get ready to be amazed by the interesting architecture this trail has to offer, and learn a thing or two about Singapore’s arts scene.
- Chill out at The Esplanade and check out the local performing arts scene.
- Take a whole bunch of photos at the iconic Merlion Park.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay and get to know the enchanting world of plants.
- The Esplanade
- Esplanade Park
- Fullerton Waterboat House
- Fullerton Hotel
- Merlion Park
- Customs House
- Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade
- Red Dot Design Museum
- Marina Bay Sands
- ArtScience Museum
- Double Helix Curved Bridge
- Youth Olympic Park
- Gardens by the Bay
- Marina Barrage
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience