The north bank of the Singapore River serves as the Civic District which is the heart of Singapore’s colonial past. This trial takes you to historical buildings which housed important government bodies as well as cater to social and cultural needs of the community. Learn also about the brave men and women who served Singapore during the Japanese Occupation and World Wars.
- Visit one of the most beautiful churches in Singapore.
- Pay respects to the soldiers who gave their lives to defend Singapore in the two World Wars.
- Take a tour of the former Supreme Court and City Hall, which is now the world-class National Gallery, a Southeast Asian art museum.
- The Capitol Theatre
- St. Andrew's Cathedral
- National Gallery
- Old Parliament House
- Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall
- Dalhousie Obelisk
- Lim Bo Seng
- Civilian War Memorial Park
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience