One of the first enclaves in Singapore’s history, Little India has been a cultural centre for Indian immigrants since colonial times. Walk a mile in the shoes of the people who have played an integral role in shaping Singapore’s success!
- Immerse yourself in culture and history at the stunning Indian Heritage Centre.
- Get a temporary henna tattoo at the Little India Arcade.
- Try a smorgasbord of Singaporean dishes at Tekka Centre.
- Shop till you drop at the sprawling Mustafa Centre, open 24 hours.
- Tekka Centre
- Kerbau Road and Buffalo Road
- House of Tan Teng Niah
- Little India Arcade
- Indian Heritage Centre
- Dunlop Street
- Abdul Gafoor Mosque
- Mustafa Centre
- Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple
- Farrer Park and Farrer Road
- Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
- Temple Cluster
- The Big Street Experience
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience