Geylang Serai is more than a Malay enclave. Explore its rich heritage, architectural gems, strong community bonds and interwoven cultural narratives on this neighbourhood trail.
- Enjoy the gastronomic delights and produce of a wet market that caters to the Indian-Muslim community.
- Admire the quaint architecture of the former Queens Theatre.
- Take a step back to the past as you walk through the conserved buildings of a multi-ethnic civilisation.
- Have an edifying visit to few of Singapore's oldest houses of worship.
- Geylang Serai Market
- Masjid Darul Aman
- The Intan
- Jiang Xia Tang
- Sri Sivan Temple
- Joo Chiat Complex
- Kembangan-Chai Chee Community Hub
- 1920s Terrace Shophouses
- Former Eastern Aerated Water Company
- Khadijah Mosque
- Former Queen’s Theatre
- Former Geylang Fire Station
- Soon Thian Keing
- Kway Guan Huat Joo Chiat Original Popiah & Kueh Pie Tie
- House with Baroque Facade
- Masjid Khalid
- Geylang Chinese Methodist Church
- Taj / Singapura Cinema
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Sunday, 9:00am
Some places closes by 5:00pm
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience