Gardens By the Bay Tour Singapore – Come and take a walk in the clouds! Enter a kingdom where the branches of massive Supertrees caress the sky, where old olive trees are tickled by playful orchid blooms. Tiptoe along misty passages under a giant glass dome, and stick out your hand to catch the spray from a spectacular indoor waterfall. This is Gardens by the Bay, man-made yet untamed. Are you game?
- Explore an extraordinary world at the flower dome.
- Ascend Cloud Forest’s 42-metre high temperature region rainforest.
- Be wowed by humongous man-made Supertrees.
- Flower Dome
- Cloud Forest
- Supertree Grove and OCBC Skyway
- Heritage Garden - Indian Garden
- Heritage Garden - Chinese Garden
- Heritage Garden - Malay Garden
- Heritage Garden - Colonial Garden
- The Meadow
- World of Plants: Discovery
- World of Plants: Web of Life
- World of Plants: Fruits and Flowers
- World of Plants: Understorey
- World of Plants: World of Palms
- World of Plants: Secret Life of Trees
Recommended Start Time:
Monday to Thursday,9:00am, to avoid Friday and weekend crowds
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience