Explore Singapore’s latest garden attraction – Gardens by the Bay!
Gardens by the Bay is an urban oasis in the midst of the bustling city centre. Featuring a picturesque collection of outdoor gardens and lakes, the Gardens also include the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories as well as the landmark Supertrees that capture imagination and inspire awe.
- Step into the Flower Dome to experience the Mediterranean-like climate for exotic plants such as Baobab trees, the Madagascar Ghost Tree, and the 1000-year-old Olive tree
- Be immersed in the spectacular view of the Marina reservoir skyline, as you embark on your journey through the regionally themed gardens that highlight unique locales from the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile, and California
- Enter Cloud Forest to witness the world’s tallest indoor waterfall falling from a 35-meter mountain of lush vegetation around the world
- The Cloud Forest is densely planted with a mixture of fascinating orchids, delicate ferns, colourful bromeliads, dazzling begonias and carnivorous pitcher plants
- Enjoy the surreal Cloud Walk as you stroll through the treetops and down into the caverns and valleys of a tropical montane while you learn about the close relationships between plants, man, and the environment
- At a height of 22 metres and surrounded by panoramic vistas of the Gardens and Marina Bay skyline, this 128-metre-long aerial walkway is an experience not to be missed!
THIS E-VOUCHER IS NOT REDEEMABLE AT GARDENS BY THE BAY TICKETING COUNTER.
- Please present this redemption e-ticket at the mentioned redemption location
- Lead travelling party holding the e-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221 (nearest entrance next to taxi stand & 7-Eleven store)
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher, please be ready to produce a valid photo identification upon redemption of tickets.
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com