Explore Singapore’s latest garden attraction – Gardens by the Bay!
Gardens by the Bay is an urban oasis in the midst of the bustling city centre. Featuring a picturesque collection of outdoor gardens and lakes, the Gardens also include the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories as well as the landmark Supertrees that capture imagination and inspire awe.
Step into Flower Dome, a cooled conservatory displaying exotic plants from the Mediterranean belt. Immerse yourself in the spectacular view of the Marina reservoir skyline, as you embark on your journey through the regionally themed gardens that highlight unique locales from the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile, and California.
Embark on a botanical journey with plants like the Baobab trees, the Madagascar Ghost Tree, and the 1000-year-old Olive tree. With an abundance of colours and fragrances, this Garden gloriously displays the theme of ‘perpetual spring’ with the Flower Field, a botanical display of vibrant plants and blooms.
Enter another world as you step into the aptly named Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist.
With a 35-metre tall mountain covered in lush vegetation shrouding one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls, the Cloud Forest showcases plant life from the wet and cool highlands around the world.
It has been densely planted with a mixture of fascinating orchids, delicate ferns, colourful bromeliads, dazzling begonias and carnivorous pitcher plants. Enjoy the surreal Cloud Walk as you stroll through the treetops and down into the caverns and valleys of a tropical montane while you learn about the close relationships between plants, man, and the environment.
**Large crowds may be expected during the visit to the Cloud Forest and OCBC Skyway. Anticipate longer waiting times and bigger crowds during our peak timing from 4pm - 7pm.**
1) Please present this direct entry eticket at the mentioned redemption location.
2) Lead travelling party holding the eticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
3) Eticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
4) Eticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
5) Eticket is valid for one-time redemption.
6) There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full.
7) Eticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
8) Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed.
9) For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All transactions are final and non-refundable.
18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953
1) Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction may be purchased online.
2) All transactions are final and non-refundable.
3) Blockout dates for conservatories maintenance apply and are not available for online ticket purchase.
4) Please check the "Additional Info" to view the full closed-out dates.
5) Visit to both conservatories must be completed on the same day.