FunVee Hopper Pass
Experience all the excitement of Singapore with FunVee Hopper Pass. One pass is valid for 24 hours.
Full commentary is provided on board the bus. There are a total of 40 stops in great locations with a frequency of every 20 to 30 minutes for the City Hooper Green route service, 60 minutes frequency for the Marina Bay Hopper Orange route service, and 4 times daily for the Sentosa Shuttle Red route service or just stay on the bus to enjoy the full 60 minute sightseeing.
The FunVee Hopper Open Top Bus covers all the major attractions in the city of Singapore including the Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, Kampong Glam, Haji Lane, Raffles Hotel, Mount Faber, Resorts World Sentosa – Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A Aquarium, Sentosa Island, Singapore Flyer and many more.
FunVee Hopper Open Top Sightseeing run every day, all day.
SAEx® 1-Day Pass
SAEX is the acronym for SINGAPORE ATTRACTIONS EXPRESS. It is a unique network of express bus services connecting the city with all the major attractions in Singapore for everyone’s convenience, tourists and locals alike.
- Please present this redemption E-ticket at the mentioned redemption location
- Lead travelling party holding this redemption E-ticket must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- This E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- This E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated
- This E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full
- This E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- If the E-ticket has already been redeemed, you will be denied with redemption of tickets
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- Please refer to the respective redemption instruction & location
By purchasing a ticket or going on board our buses, you are deemed to have agreed to the following:
Buses Safety Guidelines
- For safety reasons, all Passengers are required to remain seated while the bus is in motion, not extend any parts of their body outside of the vehicle or engage in behaviour that may endanger themselves or other passengers.
- You are also to follow any additional Safety Procedures informed to you prior to, at the start of or during the sightseeing.
- The Company is strictly not liable for any loss or injury that arises from you or your travelling party not following our safety guidelines.
- While the Company endeavours to operate its open-top double-decker buses, it reserves the right to operate closed-top double-decker buses from time to time, especially in bad weather.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to travel on a particular departure should circumstance be deemed to compromise bus safety.
- Kindly wear your sightseeing stickers at all times for identification purposes.
- Sightseeing routes may change subject to weather and traffic conditions. The sightseeing duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Guests are advised to check their seats before alighting from the coach to ensure that no belongings are left behind as the company will not be held responsible for any l lost articles.
- Although we will exercise every safety precaution, the company will not be held responsible for any personal injury or mishap that may occur during the duration of the trail.
Act of God / Force Majeure
- City Tours is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure.
- All sightseeing tickets sold and issued are non-refundable.
- In the event of a typographical error, City Tours reserve the right t re-price or change any quote with or without notice.
- You agree that any claims against City Tours shall be made in writing and received by City Tours no later than 30 days after the event causing the claim. Claims made after 30 days will not be responded to.
- Prices and other information contained in any publicity materials are accurate at the time of printing and subject to changes or withdrawal without prior notice.