Have a self-guided City Tour Around Singapore on LocoMole’s MRT Trail
Singapore is one of those cities where you need not hire a private cab to get you around. And there is a way to cover all the must-see must-do in Singapore, simply via the MRT. Just follow this LocoMole’s MRT Trail!
- Visit the very first air-conditioned bus interchange in Singapore, and people-watch in one of Singapore’s oldest neighbourhoods.
- Shop till you drop along the famous Orchard Road.
- End the day with a free water and light show at the iconic Marina Bay Sands.
- Toa Payoh Interchange
- Orchard Road
- Somerset Skate Park and *SCAPE
- Istana and Istana Park
- The Cathay
- Bugis Street
- CHIJMES and Raffles Hotel
- St. Andrew’s Cathedral
- Singapore Flyer
- Marina Bay Sands
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience