On this trail, history comes to life. The past overlaps with the present, creating visual stories waiting to be told through your camera. On this trail, you will discover photogenic locations you never knew existed, challenge your creativity while practising a wide variety of photographic techniques, and create beautiful, meaningful photos.
- View the beautiful city skyline at the Pinnacle @Duxton.
- Step into the intermarriage of colonial architecture and modern art at National Gallery.
- Snap gothic architecture at the historic St. Andrews Cathedral.
- Civic District - City Hall Area
- National Gallery Singapore
- Asian Civilisations Museum Courtyard
- Boat Quay
- Raffles Place
- Chinatown Conservation Area (Tanjong Pagar)
- Tanjong Pagar Plaza
- Everton Road
Recommended Start Time:
2.30pm, so as to ensure arrival at Pinnacle@Duxton by 6.30pm for best photos
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience