Arts in the morning, shopping in the afternoon and drinking in the night. Sounds cool? Take the Bugis trail and discover what’s up in Singapore’s arts enclave and budget shopping scene. Get ready for a loot-filled adventure!
- Spend a leisurely afternoon browsing different museums.
- Shopping, shopping, and more shopping! Get your hands on budget-friendly fashion, cheesy-but-cute Singapore souvenirs, and quirky little knickknacks at Bugis Village.
- Divine your future at the Kwan Im Tong Hood Cho Buddhist temple.
- Bugis Junction and Bugis+
- Bugis Street
- Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple
- Sri Krishnan Temple
- National Library
- The Cat Museum(CLOSED)
- Mint Museum of Toys
- Raffles Hotel
- Old Catholic High School
- Singapore Art Museum
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience