Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 150-year old Singapore Botanic Gardens is a lush oasis of greenery in a busy urban city packed with skyscrapers. This place of interest is a must go for all tourists and local residents.
- Watch a pair of black swans glide their way across the lake as you lounge by the water.
- Gain the knowledge of traditional healers as you learn about medicinal herbs and plants in the Healing Garden.
- Admire hundreds of different orchid varieties in the misty National Orchid Garden.
- Eco-Garden and Eco-Lake
- The Healing Garden
- The Fragrant Garden
- The Evolution Garden
- Nassim Gate Visitor Centre
- Symphony Lake and Palm Valley
- The National Orchid Garden
- The Bandstand, Vanda Miss Joaquim, and The Sun Garden
- Heritage Garden, Sundial Garden
- Lawn E
- Heritage Museum and the CDL Green Gallery
Recommended Start Time:
Tuesdays - Sunday, 10:30am - 430pm
A number of shops are closed on Mondays
Estimated walking distance
Redefining Discovery & Experience