Discover the best sights and rich heritage of Sri Lanka from UNESCO heritage, culture, city to nature. Voted Top Country to visit in 2019 by Lonely Planet, explore the most popular places with this exclusive bundle of self-guided mobile walking tours that include Sigiriya, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla Rock Temple of Sri Lanka, Sacred City of Kandy, Galle Fort, Yala National Park and Peradeniya of Sri Lanka
8 Self-Guided Interactive Mobile Walking Tours including:
UNESCO Heritage Trails
- Witness the highly regarded Lion Rock, also known as the eighth wonder of the world by many Sri Lankans!
- Discover the rich history of Anuradhapura, named after one of Prince Vijaya’s commanders!
- Visit wonderful places such as Thuparama and Sacred Quadrangle, Gal Vihara, The Vijayotpaya (Royal Palace), Rock Sculpture at Potgul Vihara and many more!
- Dambulla Rock Temple
- Learn more about Dambulla Rock Temple which was declared as World Heritage site in 1991 considering its unsurpassed and centuries’ old religious, artistic and architectural contribution to the word culture!
City & Nature Trails
5. Sacred City of Kandy
- Explore heritage stories and activities for up to 14 hotspots including the Sacred Tooth Relic Shrine, Sri Dalada Maligawa, museum, Pattirippuwa, Royal Palace Complex, Magul Maduwa (Audience Hall/Council Chamber), residence area, Kandy Lake, Kataragama Temple.
6. Galle Fort
- Discover stories and things to do for up to 20 hotspots including the Galle Clock Tower, National Museum and Black Fort, various Bastions, Sri Sudharmalaya Buddhist Temple, National Maritime Museum, All Saint’s Church, Dutch Pay Office and Library
7. Yala National Park
- Discover nature and animals in Sri Lanka’s most famous wildlife park. Akasa Chaithya & Sithulpawwa are ancient Buddhist ruins which are pilgrimage sites.
8. Royal Botanic Gardens – Peradeniya
- Home to the largest of Sri Lanka’s botanical gardens displaying over 4 000 different species of plants and is regarded amongst the most superior in Asia, explore the Sri Lanka Pond & Gardner’s Monument, Herbal Gardens, Great Lawn, Royal Palm Avenue, Orchid and Cactus House