Come experience the Best Leisure Attraction awarded by the Singapore Tourism Board- Singapore Zoo!
Stroll along Orchid Garden, home to Singapore’s national flower, and enjoy the cool breeze on board a Boat Ride as it cruises on the Upper Seletar Reservoir. Children can also look forward to splashes of exhilarating activities at the Rainforest Kidzworld.
Learn about nature at the world’s best rainforest zoo and encounter more than 2800 animals over 300 species from around the world!
- Visit The Fragile Forest for close encounters with the lemurs and Hamadryas Baboons – The Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia that presents troops of colourful baboons and herds of ibex amidst tribal artifacts
- Be enchanted at the Elephants of Asia show that is set against the backdrop of a Burmese logging camp
- Catch Californian sealions in action at the Splash Safari show and learn more about wildlife conservation at the new Rainforest Fights Back show
- Hop with the kangaroos at the Australian Outback and prowl onto the Tiger Trek for a thrilling encounter with the rare white tigers.
- Lead travelling party holding the e-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counter 3 - 8 @ 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826
- Last admission is at 17:30hrs
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com