What does it take to guard the prosperity of Singapore?
A 37 metre-tall mythical creature to be precise. The legendary Merlion is a half lion half fish guardian of prosperity which personifies Singapore’s history as a port city.
The lion depicts the folklore of Prince Sang Nila Utama’s rediscovery of lion (singa) and City (pura) while the fish tail symbolises ancient fishing village of Temasek, meaning “sea” in Javanese.
Today, the majestic Merlion is a Singapore icon attracting visitors from all around the world.
- Please present this redemption E-ticket at the mentioned redemption location
- Lead travelling party holding this redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- This E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- This E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated
- This E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full
- This E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- If the E-ticket has already been redeemed, you will be denied with redemption of tickets
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each attraction is only valid for ONE (01) time use
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- Cable Car Sentosa Line @ Merlion Station
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed