National Gallery Singapore is a visual arts institution that engages, excites and inspires with the art of Singapore and Southeast Asia.
As the first museum in the world dedicated to modern Southeast Asian art, our exhibitions present fresh insights to enhance the understanding and appreciation of the art history and culture of the region. National Gallery provide a unique and dynamic visitor experience that extends beyond the art on display in our permanent and special galleries.
Choose from a range of innovative programmes for all ages, one-of-a-kind merchandise at our exclusive museum store and a suite of specially curated dining concepts. All of these are housed in two iconic national monuments – former Supreme Court and City Hall – that have been beautifully restored and transformed into a museum.
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- 1 Saint Andrew's Road, #01-01, Singapore 178957. Tel No.: 62717000
- Opening hours: 10am - 6.30pm
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org