The Giant Swings can accommodate 1-3 people per ride and is loaded from ground level and winched away from the beach with the customers’ viewpoint overlooking Siloso Beach.
On reaching the 40m height, a green light is activated indicating one of the swingers can pull the release to start the Giant Swing’s decent to towards the ground at speeds of over 100km/h.
The AJ Hackett Sentosa site will be host to the only double swing of its kind in the world – a new innovation – which allows customers to race each other, side by side to enhance the experience.
Race to the ground at speeds of more that 120km/h upon release.
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
- 100% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 20% cancellation charge will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- 30 Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island, Singapore 099011
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com
- For terms & condition, please click here: http://citytours.sg/info.html