Invented in New Zealand over 29 years ago, and having hosted over 31 million rides worldwide, Skyline Luge Sentosa is the first-ever Luge introduced in Southeast Asia, offering 2 unique type of experiences, the Luge and Skyride.
Luge is a fun-filled gravity thrill ride which is safe for all ages. With a unique braking and steering system, you can choose to take a leisurely cruise or race down the 688 metre Dragon trail or 628 metre Jungle trail – 1.4 kilometres of fun day and night.
The experience is never complete without the Skyride.
Board the Skyride for a scenic bird’s eye view of Sentosa Island, Singapore city Skyline and South China Sea. Night Luge as darkness settles, a whole brand-new adventure awaits you. Thrill-seekers will discover a different challenge while manoeuvring down each track with unique lightings. On the Skyride, enjoy a breathtaking view of Singapore as the city skyline and harbour transform into a dazzling city of lights at night.
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- Skyline Luge Ticketing Counter @ Imbiah Lookout or Sentosa Beach Walk
- Redemption hours: 10am to 9pm
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com