Discover more of Singapore and spend less with a Singapore City Pass!
No more queues to collect Card. No more collection of card is needed! We email the passes to you instantly!
The 1st Cardless Program in Singapore that allows you to visit the attractions at your preferred time.
How does it work?
• Choose your preferred Singapore City Pass.
• Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive Singapore City Pass via email instantly.
• Just present your Singapore City Pass at your preferred attractions and enter for FREE
2) FunVee Night Sightseeing (value at S$28.90) – Open Top Bus Touring.
Choice of 2 Attractions:
- Trick Eye Museum. (U.P $25)
- Madame Tussauds & IOS Live (U.P $39)
- 1 Altitude. (U.P $25)
- MINT Museum of Toys. (U.P $15)
- River Safari + 2 boat rides. (U.P $30)
- Jurong Bird Park + Tram ride. (U.P $34
- Sentosa Segway Fun Ride (3 rounds) (U.P $25)
- Sentosa Bicycle Rental 2 hours. (U.P $18)
- 2 Ways Cable Car Ride. (U.P $33)
- Gardens by the Bay – Flower Dome & Cloud Forest (U.P $28)
- Captain Explorer DUKW Tour*. (U.P $23)
- MegaJump (U.P $20)
- Please present this redemption E-ticket at the mentioned redemption location
- Lead travelling party holding this redemption E-ticket must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- This E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- This E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated
- This E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full
- This E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- If the E-ticket has already been redeemed, you will be denied with redemption of tickets
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com
- Each attraction is only valid for ONE (01) time use
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- Please refer to the redemption instruction
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher, please be ready to produce a valid photo identification upon redemption of tickets
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed