1 Day Hopper Pass (unlimited hop on hop off sightseeing) Experience all the excitement of Singapore with FunVee Hopper Pass. One pass is valid for 24 hours. Full commentary is provided onboard the bus.
There are a total of 40 stops in great locations with a frequency of every 20 to 30 minutes for the City Hooper Green route service, 60 minute frequency for the Marina Bay Sightseeing Orange route service and 4 times daily for the Sentosa Shuttle Red route service.
The FunVee Hopper Open Top Bus covers all the major attractions in the city of Singapore including: Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, Kampong Glam, Haji Lane, Raffles Hotel, Mount Faber, Resort World Sentosa – Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A Aquarium, Sentosa Island and many more. FunVee Hopper Open Top Sightseeing run every day, all day.
FunVee Night Sightseeing
Experience Singapore at night from an open-top double-decker FunVee bus. Visit the spectacular Gardens by the Bay – The world’s premier tropical waterfront garden. The Gardens captures the essence of Singapore as the premier tropical Garden City with the perfect environment in which to live and work – making Singapore a leading global city of the 21st century. Don’t miss the Garden Rhapsody! Watch the Supertrees come alive at night with a dazzling display of lights bursting across the sky.
Next, drive pass Merlion Park, Padang and National Gallery. National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution which oversees the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The Gallery is housed in two national monuments — former Supreme Court and City Hall — that have been beautifully restored and transformed into this exciting venue in the heart of the Civic District. Stopover at colourful Haji Lane – a row of multi-label stores, quirky boutiques as well as hip bars and cafes. Or pick up traditional wares such as Persian carpets, kebaya dresses and handmade perfumes from Arab Street and Bussorah Street.
Lastly, proceed to Clarke Quay.
- Please present this redemption eticket at the mentioned redemption location
- Lead travelling party holding the eticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange
- Eticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- Eticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated
- Eticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full
- Eticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed
- For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: email@example.com
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221
By purchasing a ticket or going on board our buses, you are deemed to have agreed to the following:
Buses Safety Guidelines
- For safety reasons, all Passengers are required to remain seated while the bus is in motion, not extend any parts of their body outside of the vehicle or engage in behaviour that may endanger themselves or other passengers.
- You are also to follow any additional Safety Procedures informed to you prior to, at the start of or during the sightseeing.
- The Company is strictly not liable for any loss or injury that arises from you or your travelling party not following our safety guidelines.
- While the Company endeavours to operate its open-top double-decker buses, it reserves the right to operate closed-top double-decker buses from time to time, especially in bad weather.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to travel on a particular departure should circumstance be deemed to compromise bus safety.
- Kindly wear your sightseeing stickers at all times for identification purposes.
- Sightseeing routes may change subject to weather and traffic conditions. The sightseeing duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Guests are advised to check their seats before alighting from the coach to ensure that no belongings are left behind as the company will not be held responsible for any l lost articles.
- Although we will exercise every safety precaution, the company will not be held responsible for any personal injury or mishap that may occur during the duration of the trail.
Act of God / Force Majeure
- City Tours is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure.
- All sightseeing tickets sold and issued are non-refundable.
- In the event of a typographical error, City Tours reserve the right t re-price or change any quote with or without notice.
- You agree that any claims against City Tours shall be made in writing and received by City Tours no later than 30 days after the event causing the claim. Claims made after 30 days will not be responded to.
- Prices and other information contained in any publicity materials are accurate at the time of printing and subject to changes or withdrawal without prior notice.