Live life on the edge and experience a magnificent view of Singapore from the 63rd floor of One Raffles Places. 1-Altitude Gallery stands at 292 meters and boasts a spectacular 360-degree view.
Standing at the tallest point of Singapore, the Upper Viewing Gallery offers a stunning view of Singapore’s cityscape. The breath-taking sight will redefine Singapore in your perspective.
It is the ideal place to escape from the bustling, fast-paced crowd on the grounds for a quiet and yet exciting moment in the skies. The expansive skyline of Singapore is a perfect backdrop for your photo moment as well.
The triangular shape of the Gallery allows visitors the rare opportunity to have bird`s eye view of the 20 significant landmarks situated in all directions on the island, complete with their historical background. Incorporating an advanced interactive technology platform – audio and visual displays and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) using mobile devices.
- Lead travelling party holding the e-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this redemption
- 1-Altitude Viewing Gallery admission
Visitors are strongly encouraged to call 1-Altitude prior to arrival to check on the weather conditions. Tel No. +65 6532 5003
- 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
- 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
- Level 1 (Ticketing Office), One Raffles Place Singapore 048616 (Last redemption at 1700hrs)
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and will be voided if altered
- E-ticket cannot be copied, resold or duplicated
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption
- There will be no refund for unused service either in part or full
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed